We are heading into another month of the "spring break that never ends" and we hope you are all staying safe and healthy. We are working to come up with solutions to keep our patients safe and vaccinated. As the community begins to open up, we have some policy updates we would like to share;
1. We require every caregiver and patient age 2 and above to wear a face mask covering both mouth and nose.
2. We ask that you keep siblings and any immunocompromised caregivers at home as much as possible.
3. We will continue to disinfect all surfaces in the rooms between each patient and will keep hallway doors propped open.
4. We will continue to see only well visits and sports physicals in the morning and will be spacing visits apart to minimize contact between families. We can only see your well child if he or she does NOT have a fever, cough, diarrhea, body aches or new rash. If your child is ill, please call the office ahead of time to reschedule your well visit.
5. We will now start seeing sick patients in the office in the afternoon while wearing full protective gear. We will continue telemedicine visits as well. Well child visits cannot be done via telemedicine but you are welcome to schedule a telemedicine visit to discuss development, feeding, and any other questions you may have.
6. We have designated the lobby restrooms for use by sick patients and the bathroom across from our triage room for well patients. We will have signs posted to remind all of this.
We appreciate all of your patience and grace as we navigate this challenging time. Please call with any questions.